first attempt - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
first attempt
Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:53 PM
well i think its alright but experts will see the problems. i wasnt able to change the rims like i wanted because i couldnt find a set that fully matched up that would keep quality there. or that would line up like i thought would look good. anyways lowered tinted the sides carbon hood shaved sunfire logo and handles. molded the ground effects on.and i put clear corners on well if anybody wants to comment they are welcome. advice is thanked in advance also..... later yall oh and sorry for the size.

Re: first attempt
Monday, December 26, 2005 9:06 AM
looks good for first atempt.
things i can see are....

1. edges of hood could be a little cleaner
2. fender wells could be cleaner
3. transition between the bumpers and sideskirts to body is a little blurry

besides that it looks pretty good.

Monday, December 26, 2005 10:41 AM
yeah i dont have the steadyist hand for the program especially when using a mouse. also with the side i used the blur tool to blend it together instead of the smudge tool ill probably go back and redo all this again but yeah. oh and if anybody can find a good picture of some kazera kz-a rims id appreciate it.
Monday, December 26, 2005 2:53 PM
Reminds me of my first chop. Good stuff. Just clean up your edges a lil bit. Don't be in a hurry, if you have to go over the selection 2-3 times to make sure got it right, then do it.

Oh, and a quick tip i learned from my first chop:
If you're planning on a color change, change it to something near the same hue as the original, that way if you missed any spots it won't show up that much. For example, if you have a red car, your best bets are orange and yellow.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search