can some toon and/or sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
can some toon and/or sig
Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:53 PM
can some one make a toon and/or sig for me?
much appreciation to you

DOUG

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2099420/1

Re: can some toon and/or sig
Saturday, December 24, 2005 5:19 PM
Might help if we had a picture.. but who knows maybe i have no clue to what im talking about.. but last time i did a toon or a sig i think i used pics..If u thinking someone can toon ur car using ur cardomain pictures.. good luck i wont do it.. Also if ur wanting a sig why don't you go to the right place to ask for a sig.. Request your sig here Also. if u want ur car tooned.. good luck getting it done free.. lately it seems everyone practicing and doing them for free, has either stopped doing them willingly for free or just got sick of it.. Sorry for seeming like a d!$^ but this is posted every week and it gets annoying..

But hey! Good luck with it

Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:43 PM
1) the link is pictures of my car
If you cant do it from cardomain, all you got to do is say, I need another pic
2) did not mention I was expecting it for free, nor did I offer money on the hand
I asked if some one could

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2099420/1
Sunday, December 25, 2005 7:30 AM
Alright, well first off the sig thing coulda been posted in the right forum. The toon thing its not exactly another pic.. its just the size of the pic if u know what i mean. but yeh looking on ur site ur going to need a more side/front angle shot and at high res. and 90% of the people posting asking for a toon want it done for free.. Hense you can see where i came from right?

Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:29 AM
i <3 Manta z

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search