Photoshop Rims On My Car Please! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop Rims On My Car Please!
Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:20 AM
hey guys i was hoping somebody here could help me out, i'm thinking bout getting Tenzo Mean 6's in black w/ the polished lip, and was wondering if somebody could photoshop them onto my car for me

pic of my car is here
http://www.geocities.com/cavalier96z24/car3.jpg

and heres a link to the rims Tenzo-R Mean 6's

if you cant put them on my car cuz u need a pic of them on someones car then thats cool thanks anyways.. and thanks to anyone who helps me out!! your the best!!!

Re: Photoshop Rims On My Car Please!
Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:20 PM
for ur future requests.. please try and have a picture of the rim at the same or very similar angle of teh wheels on the car needed choped.. makes it alot easier on us.. i had to do some searching to find some wheels that would work. .also gave ya rear disc conversion lmao. quick 5min chop for ya tho

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:22 PM
here you go.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:24 PM
Manta Z wrote:for ur future requests.. please try and have a picture of the rim at the same or very similar angle of teh wheels on the car needed choped.. makes it alot easier on us.. i had to do some searching to find some wheels that would work. .also gave ya rear disc conversion lmao. quick 5min chop for ya tho

bwah i looked at yours and i was like i dont remember putting red calipers on there and then i scrolled down.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:42 PM
thank u both very much... i think thos rims will look pretty good.... thanks once again guys ur the best!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:48 PM
no prob

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search