Wheel chop help...... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wheel chop help......
Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:31 PM
Ok, I'm wanting to get these rims I just don't like all that silver. If someone could please make the face of the wheel (spokes, center, and small outer lip, but not where the "rivets" are) of the wheel gunmetal and or black. Your guy's help is greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Re: Wheel chop help......
Saturday, November 26, 2005 4:06 PM
I saw you weren't getting any love so I decided to help you out................

Haha

View my MySpace
Saturday, November 26, 2005 5:56 PM
just becuz firebug scared me with his chop i did this for ya
(Dont mind the reflection)

Personally i think if u left the rivet area and the side of the spokes silver it would look hot. then do what i shopped in a gunmetal color and it would be nice! Get em in 18s too!! Be hawt for sure!

Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:10 PM
well sence he helped me pull my motor and tranny friday I thought I would help him out.

View my MySpace
Saturday, November 26, 2005 10:50 PM
Oh, Travis..............................

that's

horrible!!

but I feel the love. Thanks man.

Manta Z that looks great. The 18's would look good for sure, but I would prefer a little more sidewall (some function with my form) so I'm gonna stick with 17's.

BTW: neither one of you guys had to shop them onto my car, but I'm glad you did, it looks good, my mind is made. Awesome.

I just might have to make it my new sig.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:58 AM
Firebug, didnt know, that and awesome job

No Bling, understandable, the ones i chop i tried to make them close to 17s as much as possible. I saw firebug put them on ur car so i thought id do the same. Let me know when u get these rims, painted, and on. by PM or email me or sumthing cuz i def wanna see these.
O and bout the sig thing (If u notice i also chop sumthing else on it that i think needs to be done soon cuz it looks damn good)

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/2721/nobling9xr.jpg

Sunday, November 27, 2005 4:45 PM
Cool, thanks.

It unfortunitly probably won't be until like spring possibly early summer before I get em, but I'll letcha know. You're right clear corners do look good, I just don't like the open holes left, so I would have to make the reflectors or pop for those ebay clear ones and just paint em black instead of that "chrome".

Thanks again guys.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:08 PM
can't you fill em or plug the holes? I remeber someone saying they filled there holes. was a red cav. And yeh i figured it would be awhile and ill prolly forget so thats why i mentioned to email me or pm me when u get them on and some pics.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 8:18 PM
well if you buy some wheels, or need anyother thing painted you know who to come to.

View my MySpace
Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:14 PM
I think I saw that too, but the reflector behind the bulb in the front turn just turns me off.......if you will. I'll just make some.

Oh, Travis, I have a project for us......hehehehe

clicky
clicky clicky

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:28 AM
did you buy them?? thats freaking awsome.
I am so confused on what to do with the motor. I think I want to keep the 2.4 now. I still don't know.

hey Manta z, you think you could do a quicky sig for me??
I want the firebug like in the old sig with the spray can laying next to it. but no fire this time in the back ground. or you can work your magic with it if you have time and come up with something else. thanks

View my MySpace

Monday, November 28, 2005 11:15 PM
Yeah, sent payment this morning.......err........Monday. And I would say, it's your decision on the engine. If it was me I would be just as torn as you ( I like the Eco ), but the 2.4 is there. I don't know, whatever the decision I'll help out.

Later

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:00 AM
Here firebug. quick one

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8117/firebug3ct.jpg

tried making the picture look like it was painted also..

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:22 PM
sorry Im not feeling it. Thanks anyways

View my MySpace
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:52 AM
ight well just ask the guy who made ur first one to remove the fire in the background..

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:54 PM
you have to get a hold of me when you get them so we can start the install. my phone got shut off but justin has krissys number and im always with her. I don't want to give it over the web LOL

View my MySpace
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 5:03 PM
Alright, I'll letcha know.

Manta Z, again, thanks for everything, I truly appreciate it.

Later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search