sig with no background - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sig with no background
Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:48 PM
can anyone tell me how to make a sig, that just has a picture, say of a car, but no white background or anything, I try in photostudio 2000, to erase around the car, but when I save the picture, and post my sig on here, it always seems to have a white rectangle around it. I wanted to do it when I made happy faces on MSN also.

Re: sig with no background
Saturday, November 19, 2005 7:01 PM
you cant have really a transparent background.. the easiest way would be to make a background and have it set as teh same color as teh background of the forum.. I think if it was a .gif file u might be able to get a transperant background but the easiest way would to be set a background as forum color.. thats what i do anyway..

Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:39 AM
Saving it as a .gif will make a transparent background, but you might have to tweek the edges. Sometime when I save as a gif the edges have a white border when posted oon a forum...
This sig is a gif...

Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:22 AM
Manta Z wrote:you cant have really a transparent background.. the easiest way would be to make a background and have it set as teh same color as teh background of the forum.. I think if it was a .gif file u might be able to get a transperant background but the easiest way would to be set a background as forum color.. thats what i do anyway..

^^ wut he said!

Portage, MI
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search