S4 Toon (my first real toon) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
S4 Toon (my first real toon)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:07 PM
i was bored today so i decided i would have a go at tooning the car im swapping the black TT i posted up a few months ago. the story is that im moving to Kansas soon from the UK and by time february comes the TT would have devalued a few grand so my dad is giving me his S4 and 2 grand for the TT so i have tooned the S4:

original:

TOON:

Remember this is my first toon so it isnt that great but it turned out quite well for a first toon IMO. C+C please and any tips to make it better next time.

Heres some more pics of the S4 i will be getting this weekend because im too lazy to make a new thread lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------
DIDDE 2005 (AKA DAVE TURNER) (THE BRITISH GUY)
COMIN AT YOU FROM MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, BETTAH RECOGNIZE,
A DRUNK PERSONS WORDS ARE A SOBER PERSONS THOUGHTS.

SEE PICS OF MY CAR HERE: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=87950&t=87950

Re: S4 Toon (my first real toon)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:39 PM
practice makes perfect

keep up the great work!

Re: S4 Toon (my first real toon)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:45 PM
Just a couple things I noticed, a couple people on here don't consider it a toon if it's not distorted but I think it looks good for the first try, The lines are a little jagged, and I think it would look better if there was a bigger difference in the size of the lines. The outline for instance. But other than that stuff, it looks good. Keep practicing

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search