Looking for Graphic artist Pro or Student - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for Graphic artist Pro or Student
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:47 PM
My name is Robert Millar. I am an Insurance Agent/Marketing Director for Douglas Seide's Farmers Insurance. I am looking for some help on a few Projects. The first one is a flyer to be put in welcome packages at select apartment complex's. The Idea is to capture there attention and get them to call me about Renters Insurance as well as Auto insurance. I am Ok with the whole marketing thing but Doug didn't hire me for my graphic design abilities. This is where one of you come in. I am looking for someone to assist me in making some flyers for the welcome packages aswell as projects in the future. There isn't alot of work to be had here but I am looking for someone that can help me when I need it with relative short notice. I have created a Horrible skeleton of an idea for the flyer. I need you guys to create a new flyer for me.

Rules I need everyone to post there flyers here very very soon. I want you to make a watermark for it before you post it that way i can't use it. Then i will select a 2 or 3 depending on how many are submitted I will email those people so we can discuss the price for your services. from there I will pick the one that I will use and I perfer to paypal you the money for payment. ARE YOU GUYS UP TO THIS??

The things I have on it I want on it but I need it to look better! LOL as you can tell.

here is my skeleton go to work Thanks ALL!

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)

Re: Looking for Graphic artist Pro or Student
Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:04 AM
I just thought of this if you don't want to do flyer for me without pay I understand so if you would like to post some flyers you have done in the past and i will contact each artist to discuss pay that works for me too.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:07 PM
I emailed you.

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:53 AM
What email did you send it too??

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:55 AM
Please email me a diffrent email. I no longer have the aol email sorry.

slow2pt2@gmail.com

thanks

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:02 AM
email sent to the new one

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search