RUEN is now tooned - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RUEN is now tooned
Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:43 PM
Big thanks to Stephen Wiggins AKA MantaZ for this awesome sig!!!!!

He wanted me to post it, because he ran out of posts for the month.

Heres the original

Anyways heres the finished product.

Portage, MI

Re: RUEN is now tooned
Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:43 PM
AMAZING.

Wow , that looks really good.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:58 PM
damn thats nice

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:07 PM
3 thumbs up!

brew-san wrote:"Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:15 PM

And...now the new sig

Portage, MI
Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:57 PM

Portage, MI
Sunday, October 30, 2005 4:09 PM
Sweet!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:40 PM
wowzers looks great

Team Altered Car Club

Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:17 PM
Hot,I love it.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:18 PM
The fact that theres nothing behind the front tire (inbetween that and the body) is really bothering me.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:41 PM
look hot ryan, the headlights need to be more tooned tho.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:14 PM
Looks excellent. Only thing I think it needs is a little more depth in the center hole in the bumper, since in the original you can see it's dark red and then fades to the black hole section.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:41 PM
hell yeah! nice ryan.

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:44 PM
very hot

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:26 PM
looks good

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:36 PM
like said...front bumper needs depth in the hole and the sideskirt is 2-Dimensional?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:47 AM
Got some posts now!
JBoDiED wrote:The fact that theres nothing behind the front tire (inbetween that and the body) is really bothering me.

I didnt really notice that till u pointed that out.. I'll have to remember to make sure there is something back there in future toon if they have the same prob..
OneBadZ24 wrote:look hot ryan, the headlights need to be more tooned tho.

In a post in progress i mentioned i would use the original headlights and windows for a different look.. Ryans headlights i tried tooning many times but to follow the reflection i had to draw the vertical lines, then when done it was to much detail, so i would erase the vertical lines and it looked like it was missing stuff... im gonna practice on them a lil more see what i can come up with, i might draw the vertical lines and fade em out towards the ends..
Heather - anghellic wrote:Looks excellent. Only thing I think it needs is a little more depth in the center hole in the bumper, since in the original you can see it's dark red and then fades to the black hole section.

That is what happens when u do work spread out, i did the body one day and didnt get it finished, then like 2 days later i went back to work on it and forgot where i was at so i just started on the wheels and it must have slipped by.. Thanks for pointing that out
The Other Matt wrote:like said...front bumper needs depth in the hole and the sideskirt is 2-Dimensional?

Like i said above i didnt realize the missing stuff behind the sideskirt How do u think it looks other than that?

thanks to everyone for the compliments and comments, I will definatly remember them in the next toon i do. This was the first toon i did going with a certain style... The past 2(GrillRD and Euric Dinkins) were me more learning Photoshop and trying to get the tooning down, mainly the tracing.. Once again thanks to z2fst4u for helping me out with certain things.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:16 AM
Looks good! Needs some touching up to do then its perfect!

Good job Stephen!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:14 PM
i like it better than the original car!

he he jk

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search