Wheel Shop Please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wheel Shop Please
Friday, October 21, 2005 1:04 PM
can someone make these wheels black and dark gray i want to see what would look better

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site

Re: Wheel Shop Please
Friday, October 21, 2005 5:24 PM

Friday, October 21, 2005 5:50 PM
[quote=«§|„t|„ TwĄzTĄĐ»]

cool man

Friday, October 21, 2005 6:29 PM
Here geeds, i figure u might like a lil better quality chop(sorry but u can see where he cut horribly..).. i also lowered the colorado. Personally i think more of a Gunmetal color would look best so thats what i chopped.

Friday, October 21, 2005 6:44 PM
i might be missing something here but how and where can you see my chops??? maybe it is my screen but i don't see anything

Friday, October 21, 2005 6:55 PM
^ on the tire u can see where u cut. cuz its really dark on the edge of the tire and really choppy.. the rims look ight its just that outline that throws it off. also when u color them instead of using the brightness, use the Hue/Saturation, turn the saturation all the way to -100 and then use the lightness and turn it down till u get the desired color.. looks better that way.
But on ur chops instead of using the polygon tool to cut, use the pen or ellispe tool(for wheels) and right click and select Make Selection.. the pen tool and shape tools u can make ur chops turn out alot better

Friday, October 21, 2005 7:17 PM
Manta Z wrote:Here geeds, i figure u might like a lil better quality chop(sorry but u can see where he cut horribly..).. i also lowered the colorado. Personally i think more of a Gunmetal color would look best so thats what i chopped.

nice

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search