Watermark Techniques - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Watermark Techniques
Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:02 PM
just curious to some watermark techniques u use or know of any that make them almost impossible to erase.. Thanks.

Re: Watermark Techniques
Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:32 PM

looks normal right? highlight the picture. Plus you can always put a visible watermark over that too. I'm not sure how someone would go about removing it since they wouldn't have the psd file. its probably possible though. As far as I know if someone were to take that edit it at all and post it back online when highlighted it'd still show that.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:37 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote:

looks normal right? highlight the picture. Plus you can always put a visible watermark over that too. I'm not sure how someone would go about removing it since they wouldn't have the psd file. its probably possible though. As far as I know if someone were to take that edit it at all and post it back online when highlighted it'd still show that.

I dont see anything when I highlight it....

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:04 PM
i believe it only works on IE, but regardless it'd still be there for people on IE to know who's the original author

heres it highlighted

you can make it so it appears more when highlighted, but then its also more visible when not highlighted.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:15 PM
how do you make that?

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:16 PM
This is kinda huge, but heres one where its more visible when highlighted, but that also makes the orginal image appear darker and have little waves through it.

im assuming it only works on IE (Since thats what i'm using, i dunno what you use)

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:20 PM
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Hidden-Image-in-IE/178 Theres other hidden image tutorials that may work with other browsers. I'm not sure though

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:21 PM
great thnaks

Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:04 PM
heather thats awesome. im def using that now

Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:48 PM
r u adding that to my toon?

Portage, MI
Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:13 PM
while it is a pretty damn sweet watermark.

that last oen DEF has the quality decreased being able to see the wavy lil dotsies or whatever.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:40 PM
yeah, but once the person pays for it you can just take that layer off as long as you make sure you save the psd file so its back to normal quality. Just like a visible watermark. Plus if it has the wavey dots and such when they try to print it itll show up on the print too, unlike the first one I posted where its hardly noticeable.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:28 PM
^ good point

i tend to just put a HUGE watermark visibly over the ENTIRE image.

i want there to be NO question or possible thought in there head that maybe they can jack my for my art without paying me for a non watermarked image.

thanx for the tuts too. i may just use it on some stuff!

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search