Please help!!!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Please help!!!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:12 AM
Ok, this shop is going to be for my myspace music page...I jusy need some sweet photoshop work done here. Shouldn't take too much effort for you guys that are really good with it.

I would like either of these pictures with the word "SeVille" placed somewhere on it. I'm not sure which font I want. This is for a hip-hop page if that makes any difference.

Any help would be great. I just don't really want any pictures of myself on there for the time being. So I figured why not hit you guys up for some help. Thanks in advance for your time.

Re: Please help!!!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:10 AM
heres one i did quickly for you, i would have done the other one but im not feeling that great.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:59 AM
Thanks Teddy....I feel ya on the not feeling so great. I've been feeling like crap the last few days and almost had to go to the hospital this morning. I appreciate it though, it looks good.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:59 PM
Holy hell! I just read your thread in O.T. I can't believe you actually took any time to do this thing for me. Now I know why you weren't feeling so hot. And I was just talking about having a ridiculous fever. Hope everything is ok for you man. I appreciate the time you took now more than I already did. Thank you. Peace.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search