Anyone care to toon my car? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone care to toon my car?
Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:24 PM
I can get different angles if needed.

Re: Anyone care to toon my car?
Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:11 PM
i would man but i don't feel like doing it for free.. got other stuff i can spend time on.. maybe someone will do ya one for free but if not and u still want one, i can do one for $20.. just get ahold of me on AIM..
it can be anywhere from 5-20hrs of work...
Props on the good high res pics tho.. i love ur car.. its so clean.

Monday, October 03, 2005 1:25 PM
i might try it when i get home from work, so it'll be done sometime tomorrow cause i close

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Monday, October 03, 2005 3:07 PM
ZStreetCavSC(Whinin) wrote:i might try it when i get home from work, so it'll be done sometime tomorrow cause i close

sweet, i have much higher res if you want...

Monday, October 03, 2005 3:45 PM
I'd do it. And I do feel like doing it for free. And I'll prob try doing it better. Heh. However it will take time, so i'll do it whenever I have time to.

[IMG]img src=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7476/graphic1resized0us.jpg[/IMG]

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:50 PM
mine might not be that good, but i am improving lol.....gimme a couple hours tonight then prolly tomorrow night it will be up.....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:57 PM
maybe i can start a tutorial on using vectors or the pen tool. It'll help you guys out on drawing the lines correctly. It would really help with the quality of your work. heeh, I have another idea. Maybe the modifier can make up a category for the photoshop tutorials forum hehe.. oh and, When you're dealing with layouts, it really makes a paint job for your car an easy task. Took me about 30 seconds to change my car color. You can do metallic paint jobs, pearl paint jobs, and kameleon colors. I can show you people how to do that. Those are the benefits of photoshop I guess.

Monday, October 03, 2005 10:12 PM
you definitely should start that tutorial cause currently Photoshop is kickin my ass

-Seth

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:21 AM
Quote:

Romeo

theres already a tooning tutorial and coloring toon tutorial.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:26 PM
i have no time to read that huge long pen tutorial someone posted.. ive just been teachign myself, but i would love a condensed version

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search