cobalt ss toon - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cobalt ss toon
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:21 AM
i screwed up lol o well i know its not all done i didn't want to finish it because i know it was f-ed up.

Re: cobalt ss toon
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:11 AM
it wasn't lookin to bad .... maybe cuz its a smaller pic...but anything can be fixed w/ photoshoplol

Keep it up

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:13 AM
No offense but it reminds me of a little kids coloring book. Perfect lines but half ass coloring. lol. You had a great start. Try using selections to stay in the lines if you dont have a steady hand! GL.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:55 AM
it's still salvageable.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:13 AM
well if ur entering the contest on CD with THAT version then you are DQ'd now.

however if u plan on re doing the paint then u can still enter. remember part of the rules are NOT posting WIP work in progress or final images on CD or other websites.

read through those tuts i posted to see how to do the color.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:42 AM
ZeeTwankyFo wrote:No offense but it reminds me of a little kids coloring book. Perfect lines but half ass coloring. lol. You had a great start. Try using selections to stay in the lines if you dont have a steady hand! GL.
lol i was trying my way making it a solid color and then use the dodge and burn tool nothing elas. its ok i know i am DQ i can't do cartoons.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:04 PM
seriously, try the way that is stated in the tutorials i posted in the contest thread.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:10 PM
Nathaniel wrote:seriously, try the way that is stated in the tutorials i posted in the contest thread.

those tuts work great, i made my first toon for the contest by using it and i think it turned out good. but not as good as some others will be

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search