TRITON Tooned - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TRITON Tooned
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:38 PM
Well I took a different approach on this one. The gradient, smudge & blur tools were my best friends during this project. (May have went overboard with it lol) I decided on a beach background because in the original pic, the bottom of the tires weren't even visible... so I need something creative to do. Any tips on how to make it appear like the tires are sinking more into the sand?

Here's the result

Re: TRITON Tooned
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:07 PM
by the gas door it looks kick ass but it looks to blurry other places

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:12 AM
Hell yea pretty nice!?I like how everyone has there own style...either way looks damn good!
and u could only get better with practice!

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:39 AM
articzap wrote:by the gas door it looks kick ass but it looks to blurry other places

agreed
were u trying to blend in the reflections? cuz i think some lines to define the reflections would make it look less blurry but looks damn good nonetheless

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:32 AM
when i first started it i did EVERY little detail by the picture I used, I marked off a certain area with the marquee and color matched every part according to the picture, then continued to another section. Once done it just looked so weird, the colors didn't flow or anything.

The car is silver along the bottom and the transistion to making it black in the back (since there was no light there) just never seemed to flow easily.

Heres the original pic

I'll probably work a bit more on it. I wanna make the water seem more real too, and work on gettin the front tire to appear like its sinking instead of just cut off.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:15 PM
looks damn good! i dont know of a way for it to look more like its sinking then cut off though. maybe if you made it look like a rise or lip os sand with some shading to it? and not so uniform? i dunno

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search