make a funny logo for a t-shirt - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
make a funny logo for a t-shirt
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:51 PM
Ok, here's the gimmick. My last Name is HUFF. Ever since basic training there have been jokes about huffing gas and stuff like that. So now that I'm leaving for Iraq at the end of this month, I want to have a T-shirt made with my name on it.

If anyone could whip up something relatively large enough to throw on the back of a t-shirt that says "Huff's Gas" or "Huff's Paint" with a funny slogan that would be great. If you take up the challenge, don't post the full-size image, just post a thumbnail or something small and email me the full size.

A gas-station theme or spraypaint theme is a plus, but anything you could "huff" would be funny. I plan on taking any images made and setting them up on cafepress for zero profit, so if you want a Huff's Gas t-shirt that you designed, you could get one.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for scrawling one out if you can.

Re: make a funny logo for a t-shirt
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:22 PM
what about a large penis, with HUFF underneath
Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:39 PM
ok i decided to do a google search.....

http://www.huff.com/careers/default.asp

There is a funny slogan in the middle of the page that says "ARE U HUFF ENOUGH"

I think that's funnier than anything about huffing.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:48 PM
how bout something like "HUFF'S GAS & PAINT".....now the picture would be a guy standing (where you see him from the side) at a gas pump with the pump nozzle positioned down towards his crouch (hose will be hidden by his body) so all you really see is the arched nozzle. in the background a building that says "autoshop" or something like that....and the slogan could be "GET SPRAYED WHILE YOU PUMP"...or "GET SPRAYED BY HUFF WHILE YOU PUMP"...something along those lines.

surely anyone with a gutter mind would get it. and i'd wear a shirt like that

and i can start sketching it tomorrow if you want.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:04 PM
I wish I could do image manip. cause that's all I'd work on until it was perfect.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:10 PM
i like the ideas! a buddy of mine told me to make it a Gas and Muffler shop, and the slogan would be, "Bring your Muff toHuff" I thought that was funny.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search