New Photochop Comp. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Photochop Comp.
Friday, July 29, 2005 11:01 PM
Wow I have not been on this site for almost 2 years now. Ever since I joined the AirForce I have been far too busy. Oh well some of you may remember me, alot will not. Lets go ahead and get on with this competition. I would like the due date to be 6 Aug 2005. Good luck!

Acura TSX

Re: New Photochop Comp.
Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:19 AM
hey POPE!

u dont know me. i came AFTER you left

you are the one that started up the site for contests right?

well back in november of last year i did the same thing. since contest here on JBO can get very difficult to track due to having to count posts etc...

check it out.

http://www.creativedraft.com/forums

its been very active since it was first released

right now there is a $100 logo contest running. and thats not over until the 8th of aug. so it would be good to have a car contest going incase people arent doing the logo.

oh and WELCOME BACK!!! glad your home safe.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Saturday, July 30, 2005 2:15 PM
Is this going to be run on CD? Is the date changing? I need to know how much time I have to do this contest.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 4:24 PM
POPE! What's up bro! (This is project will btw). Long time no see man.

Nate runs all the contest these days on his site...similar to what you were trying to get set up right before you left (it keep it clean and off of this site).

Definately sign up for CD...another talented chopper is always welcome.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 1:12 AM
personally, i try not to overlap contests. want to make sure as many people as possible could have time to do the contests.

but pope PM me on CD and we can talk about what u might want the due date to be. the logo contests ends on the 8th

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search