Someone help me.... Im a girl ;-) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Someone help me.... Im a girl ;-)
Friday, July 15, 2005 9:45 PM
How do you guys make the toons? Maybe someone can make one for me... or tell me how? dont have photoshop right now or anything but if someone could make one for me id be forever greatful.

or

Any help greatly appreciated

Re: Someone help me.... Im a girl ;-)
Saturday, July 16, 2005 1:54 AM
god dammit i wish i could PS skills so i could biggen my e penis by helping a girl!!!!!!!!!

-Borsty
Saturday, July 16, 2005 5:50 AM
There is a thread a post or two down. but i will link it for you. It is a part one of a two part tutorial from dj teddy on how to toon. it is an awesome tut, you will just need patience when doing it. If you dont go that way, you can either ask dj teddy or beach. both are awesom and have a different style to them.

Toon Tutorial Part 1

Creative Draft
Creative Draft Member
Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:57 AM
thanks alot... if only i had photoshop!

Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:18 AM
You can get a 30 day trial of PS at the Adobe website. And i love how you announced gender in the subject, that'll probably get a few more views.

Saturday, July 16, 2005 9:16 PM
i thught that it might help.... hehe.... anyone wanna help me out and make one for me? pweeeeez. ill do anything!

Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:59 PM
Aaaanything?

Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:02 PM
Haha, is that you?

Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:06 PM
OOOOOOOH, A Girl...

Like, OMGHI2U!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:03 AM
yeaa... lol that is me. haha...

Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:24 AM
BradSk88 ! wrote:Aaaanything?

haha, thats hilarious.

but anyways im short for time right now, so i used a few filters and whipped this up.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:16 AM
holy fart can batman! If you distorted a few more things, It would almost look Beach quality.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:09 PM
thanks so much DJ Teddy!!!! I dont care if u wipped that up its still awesome!!!! Thanks a bunch!!! love the exhaust pipes haha thats so aesome ur the man!!!!!!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:24 PM
Heres an outline for you ive just been messing around ill get into colors and stuff tomorro let me know what you think...

Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:48 PM
hey thanks... id say it looks good so far, maybe just add the other rear wheel and pretend the sunroof wasnt there cuz its hard to tell why its square on the top, other then that cant wait to see what u come up with! thanks guys for helpin out

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:34 PM
here you go. it's not the best...or finished ... but it's my very first attempt at a toon.
so, first attempt and only 2 1/2 hours....looks pretty d@mn good if you ask me

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:31 PM
alright...couldn't sleep lol. so i jumped back on your toon. here's the latest and greastest. it needs a little tweek'n and if i don't get to the color tomorrow, i'll attack it when i get back from my getaway.

c & c's...anybody?....

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:43 PM
hey thats reallly good!!! thanks for your help everyone!! cant wait to see it colored if u get a chance to get to that... eventually ill have photoshop, but thanks again, you guys are all awesome!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:23 PM
was that really called for?

anywho, have to put my getaway on hold a couple of days, so i'll work on the color inbetween painting times while the parts are drying.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:43 PM
ignore that last one i sent. someone wrote something that apparently didn't get posted here... anywho, here it is almost fully colored. needs a little more highlights, and wheels need to be finished. let me know what you like, don't like, if there's anything else you want added. after all, it is your toon.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:58 PM
Yea i saw what the person said, mods must have removed it. the toon looks awesome! the wheels look really good. not to be a pain in the ass but u asked if there was anytyhing i wanted, but would it be hard to make the wheels big? like over exagerated or anything? if its a pain dont worry about it it still looks really hott!!! thanks for takin the time on it

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:17 PM
you're not a pain. i'll give it a shot. i was actually thinking of giving it different rims, and curved skid marks like it just spun around while brakin' hard. ...any preference on the background? want what's in the pic?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:29 PM
hey,

this isn't really a toon, but just the result of me having nothing better to do late at night. let me know what you think...

(lowered, bigger rims, with a filter)

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:21 AM
coolgrafix... that sounds like a good idea, do what you want with it, its your art and i trust u so far on it

nickobub.... that looks pretty cool, can i see it with our the filter, but with the rims and drop still?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:53 PM
i think i may have gone a wee bit overboard lol. did the exagerated wheels and pulled one of DJ Teddy's cards and resized the exhaust...new rims ( i didn't really toon 'em...just applied a filter )

i think i may do a drop and new wheels on your car, if you don't mind. i need the practice

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search