TurboTech Racing mounts... - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TurboTech Racing mounts...
Friday, October 16, 2009 5:33 PM
Hi all, been a while since Ive posted, but its approaching the new year and time for some work on the cav. Its a 2004 cav ls sport eco w 4 speed auto, 126,000 miles.

SO heres whats going on...

I currently have a RK Sport upper engine mount, but its been on for around 100,000 miles and lookin a bit rough, poly looks pretty stretched, but not torn, think its still good to go or time to replace? and which way would you go...another RK or a Turbotech mount?

Also, I think my tranny mount (and possibly lower dogbone mount) is going, so Im considering a Turbotech tranny mount...anyone have opinions/experience with thier stuff?

thanks

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Re: TurboTech Racing mounts...
Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:18 AM
got pictures of it because the poly mounts are to out last stock mounts and people run stock mounts longer then 100 000

JBO since July 30, 2001
Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:06 AM
I have an TTR eco mount i will sell you. $45 shipped. It needs a new bushing and re-finished. You can get the bushing from them for $30 shipped i think. It doesnt take much to have it blasted and re-coated.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:26 PM
Thanks for the offer but Im not looking to do it now. Right now my wife is out of work ( just had a baby). Im looking to do this when I get to a few other things sometime around Feb next year.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:51 PM
holy crap, that mount has only been around for like 3 years!!!

100,000 in 3 years is moving!!!

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search