Wiper Fluid Reservoir - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wiper Fluid Reservoir
Sunday, June 17, 2007 10:15 PM
Are there any smaller reservoirs that bolt in place of the stock one. The stock one extends too far down.

Off another car, perhaps?

Re: Wiper Fluid Reservoir
Monday, June 18, 2007 12:45 PM
bump

Monday, June 18, 2007 2:27 PM
What are you doing?
I doubt that you will find anything to work for you. The reason being that the fender liner attaches to the washer bottle. If you take the bottle out (or a shorter one) then the liner will have little to bolt to and the front cover will be a little weaker on that bottom corner.

01 cav w/01 3400 gam gt 4t45e

Monday, June 18, 2007 2:41 PM
you have the smaller of the reservoirs put into 3rd gens, mine compared to the 03+ was huge.

only other thing you could do it make your own or search the yards for something smaller because pretty much anything will work aslong as you can get the motor to pump the fluid.

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Monday, June 18, 2007 8:34 PM
ive heard of olfer corolla resivoirs work in place of the stock for a smaller fit. going turbo charged?

Silly ricer, useless wings are for penguins.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:19 AM
Matt Waynick wrote:ive heard of olfer corolla resivoirs work in place of the stock for a smaller fit. going turbo charged?

Any idea which years' Corollas' reservoirs fit?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:43 PM
I tried a test-fit of the N-body one... as long as you cut a bit of metal out of the way, it fits.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:04 PM
John Lenko wrote:I tried a test-fit of the N-body one... as long as you cut a bit of metal out of the way, it fits.

And it's a lot smaller?

Do you have a picture?

Thanks.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 4:14 AM
It looks like he's get a GMSC on the car already . I don't know why you wan't a smaller one, but couldn't you just remove the stock one, cut it shorter, and fiberglass it back together? You could always extend your hoses, get a universal container, and mount it somewhere else, or just yank the thing out and not use it.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:12 AM
I really need to change my sig....I've swapped the m62 for a turbo.

I had to remove the reservoir for the charge pipes, I'd rather not relocate it if I can help it.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:17 PM
I'm in the same boat...

Bump..

------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search