Air Ride Technologies - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Air Ride Technologies
Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:35 PM
Alright, i got an air ride kit, and its way pimp! Does anyone have a link for ART install instructions?? This kit looks so nice, i'm stoked!

Re: Air Ride Technologies
Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:51 PM
did u check their site? what do you need help w/

Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:55 PM
if ya need help with air ride tech either look here airride.com or contact me on aol messenger hapkidoisme

i have been installin air ride tech for a while and know them pretty good
i will try to help ya out the best i can

can i haz bondo
Monday, October 24, 2005 9:38 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had any diagrams, none of it is connected, and i dont really know too much about air systems. I'll get pictures of whats going on, and i'm sure once i start looking i could figure it out. I just havent had time to even check it out. Thanks for all your help

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:00 PM
What i'm really wondering is this, where do the 1/8" lines from the gauges/switches plug in? And at the end of the main braided hose, there is a small plug, after the valve for air. But the unit also has its own power and ground. What is this plug for?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:33 PM
Figured out the gauges part of it. Still need help on the plug

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:51 AM
you need to describe it better or atleast attach a pic. i have no clue what your talking about.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:01 AM
Alright http://www.ridetech.com/productinfo/components.asp compressor is arc700
the switch that i'm talking about is pre1500, and it is on the end of the compressor hose. I think it just needs a power and ground along with the compressor but i'm not sure. Thanks for your help, sorry to confuse

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:19 AM
so you need help wiring up a pressure switch then?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:55 AM
yes exactly, but i think i got it. I run a lead from the battery - pressure switch - hot lead from compressor right? then a good ground - pressure switch - ground lead from compressor?

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:48 AM
the soilnoids block is a ground to the car and it plugs in the the switch panel
the switch panel the air lines go to the block, you should have 2 wires a red one and a grey one i think right?? the grey one find a power source to light up the gauages and the red wire need power but ya need to find a source that when you turn off the car it also turns off the system,
the compressor has 2 wires power and ground both are run to the battery

it`s that simple, has to be one of the easiest systems to hook up
tell me which system you went with

can i haz bondo

Friday, October 28, 2005 6:02 PM
Ok, the bulb in the switch/gauge panel has two spade(males) on the back of it, i assumed before for grey and red. SO, red goes to something that will turn on with my key... is that all it connects to? And grey is a constant power source. How do i fit the bulb into this scheme?

Friday, October 28, 2005 7:52 PM
The RidePro system, 4 way

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search