Best valves for air ride? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Best valves for air ride?
Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:54 AM
putting together a price list of parts for my custom air setup, i want 1/2" valves and i'm not finding much, i know alot of guys on here just run the valves that come with the easy street kit, which if i remember right are smc valves, what about blitzluft valves? i dont mind difficult wiring, or technical problems as long as the valves are reliable and quick, i'd like to make my car hop just alittle bit so i'm running 1/2" valves, 1/2" hose and 1/2" port bags, i can always put slow downs on the dumps if it raises to quick to set it right.

also if anyone knows a site that sells good switchboxes for air ride i would be very appreciative as all i can find lately are super expensive stainless boxes or plexi boxes, i am trying to find a skull controller as i've seen them before but cant track them down anywhere.

J~

Re: Best valves for air ride?
Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:35 AM
I can get you a few different switchboxes... ESB and a few others on here have (had) them. I can't seem to find any pics right now, but maybe they have some to post. They are the tiny switchboxes from AVS.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:09 PM
Get the AVS switchbox. Best one there is IMO.
Its tiny and has a box on opposite end of cord with relays built in for every switch. ALso the box is labled so you know what valve wire go to what connection on the brain. Very easy to hookup

You can get many dif colors and can opt for LEDs inside the box.

Also makes fine adjustments on a fast air system easier than those crappy plexi boxes.

I am all that is man

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:18 AM
excellent , i like smaller things, makes it easier to hide them in the car, dunno about leds though, i have an led ps2 controller and that things bugs the piss out of me, cant imagine driving around with a bunch of blue leds in my eyes all night lol.

J~
Friday, September 30, 2005 1:47 PM
i would get the easystreet digital setup.the controller looks like this.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 2:22 PM
^^ That's a sweet controller too

The AVS switchbox does not come with LEDs unless you request them.

Contact me if you're interested in the AVS boxes or the EasyStreet digital setup...

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search