Tein S/S Coilovers - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tein S/S Coilovers
Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:54 AM

Re: Tein S/S Coilovers
Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:49 AM
damnit, and I just bought the basics too, I even wanted those I just didn't want to wait............................ , oh well, I'm still happy with the one's I've got.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:43 AM
hmmm

i havent heard anything about them being out yet either , just that it was possible later this year

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:52 AM
According to Tein's website the S/S dont come with pillowball mounts. And stil say coming soon. So who knows. This is one step in the right direction either way.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:34 AM
nwcavi wrote:I knew these were in devolpment, but didnt know they came out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TEIN-SUPER-STREET-UPPER-MNT-DAMPER-CHEVY-Cavalier-95-05_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33590QQitemZ7992330075QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

the part number says comming soon... all i do know is that most SS use the EDFC.... from what i have seen....

already have a set of pillowball mount so as long as they come out i'm there.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:35 AM
Well Tein states the S/S will be able to use EDFC Part # EDKU3-12140 Which is already in existence from Tein, and I believe the price of it is around 370-380 retail.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:38 PM
Just got off the phone w my contact at TEIN and there is NO ETA on the Super Street coilovers. They don't exist. I'm not sure how the ebay dealer has 5qty listed when they still don't exist, other than my set and one early crappy prototype that used to be on my car.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:43 PM
nwcavi wrote:According to Tein's website the S/S dont come with pillowball mounts. And stil say coming soon. So who knows. This is one step in the right direction either way.

funny thing though , on teins site they only list them with the pillow ball mounts , there is no listing for with out

so go back and read teins site

but chad would know best about them since he has them on his cav , and they have the pillowballs on them

Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:15 PM
nwcavi wrote:Well Tein states the S/S will be able to use EDFC Part # EDKU3-12140 Which is already in existence from Tein, and I believe the price of it is around 370-380 retail.

380 is chump change

Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:31 PM
Hate to jump off topic but which would you recommend the springs or the coilovers? I need a good supension but im not sure which ones to go with
Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:14 PM
latinoheat wrote:Hate to jump off topic but which would you recommend the springs or the coilovers? I need a good supension but im not sure which ones to go with

Read the FAQ.

Monday, September 19, 2005 12:30 PM
in the action it says coming soon. So I'm assuming this is a presale.

springs tend to be better for all around driving.

coilovers are pure performance.

-Chris

Monday, September 19, 2005 12:37 PM
coilovers dominate springs any day....

more adjustability can adjust to all around driving, the track, shows, etc...

springs are more the set it and forget it way for cars...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search