Worn out Emergency brake. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Worn out Emergency brake.
Friday, July 15, 2005 2:44 PM
Hey guy’s, my Emergency brake is totally worn out, to the point that when its pulled up it still barley manages to hold the car in the drive way, any suggestions on how to fix this? I was told it’s and adjustment, not a replacement, for the emergency brake, can anyone help me on this one? Also, I was wondering if anyone has used the Eibach Sway bar kit on a stock suspension Sunfire, I want to know if it’s worth it at all, and if I would see any difference, considering the car feels like its going to flip sometimes. Yes I have thought about lowering it with stiffer springs, but I don’t have enough money to afford new struts to handle the lowering job. Thanks again guys.

Re: Worn out Emergency brake.
Friday, July 15, 2005 2:49 PM
Friday, July 15, 2005 3:37 PM
Thank you very much, any comment abou tthe EIbach sway bar set on a stock suspension? Thanks.
Friday, July 15, 2005 3:40 PM
well id say go ahead and put it on. not gonna hurt anything. but if you want some real benefits upgrade your suspension

Saturday, July 16, 2005 9:29 AM
This may sound Dumb, but how the hell do you get the drum off, i can get it to budge, the E brake is off and the whole assembly spins, but i can't get the actual drum off
Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:26 AM
grab opposite edges and just wiggle back and forth while pulling..its gonna take some force but it will come off

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search