lowering or air ? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lowering or air ?
Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:53 PM
Ok, I was planning on saving up on the money to get the easystreet kit for my cavalier, but i did some serious thinking and was like "naw, i'll just lower it. Well today i've seen two guys hitting the switches in the parking lot while going into work. One had an S-10 and the other had a civic. It looked tight as hell, and it kinda got me wanting to get the air again. Well basically what i'm saying is, i'm skeptical about the air. That's alot of money without knowing the downsides about it. I've read the post on how people love the easystreet kits, but is there anyone who prefers being lowered rather than on air?

Re: lowering or air ?
Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:41 PM
i love my air ride. the only way is going is when i do my motor, then i'll just be looking for a nice coilover set-up again

Re: lowering or air ?
Friday, July 15, 2005 1:55 AM
I see it as if your going for more show than speed, get air ride because it's a great feature and looks hot as hell. The downside is that it weighs you down a bit witht he tank and the actual suspension setup. If you want more speed than show, get some straight springs like Eibachs with some good struts/shocks.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search