Had a problem with @!#$ty AIM Products? Look here - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Had a problem with @!#$ty AIM Products? Look here
Monday, July 11, 2005 7:38 AM
Ok I noticed that in quite a few of the suspension treads around here you guys seem to share the hatred for shAIM that the rest of the Sport Compact and Minitruckin world does. If you have ever purchased a sh!tty part of shAIM and have had a complaint about there whoreble customer service, and or sh!tty 35% restocking fees... please take the time to fill out this complaint form we have going over on www.s10forum.com we have been in contact with the Arizona Attorney General they are looking into shAIMs shady ways, and with enough factual complains a possible class action law suit could take place..... ya just might get some money back for all those problemmatic parts you purchased!!!!

Now if you have never dealt with this company before, and or disbelieve all the whorable comments other people have made about aim, this thread will most likely change your mind and views of this company.... you will no longer disbelieve. This thread is 55+ pages, so if you have a free minute (ok hour or so.. haha) please take the time and read thru it, we have had shAIM employees join the site just to try and defend themselves... yet only ended up digging a bigger hole then they already were in with there multiple screen names per person, to there strait out ignorance to the members of the forum when they got caught in there lies.

Please post any complaint stories you have about this company in this thread, your stories will be pasted into the s10forum thread to prove to the guys over there that us minitruckers are not the only guy affected by this companies sh!tty customer service and products.

Link to Thread on S10forum.... form has been edited into the first post

Re: Had a problem with @!#$ty AIM Products? Look
Monday, July 11, 2005 9:22 AM
i never ordered from aim. ive always heard nothin' but bad things about them and refuse to buy from them. especially if they sell plastic fittings. sorry but i dont trust my air ride w/ plastic fittings. im sure esb will share his story about driving down the road and plastic fittings

Monday, July 11, 2005 4:28 PM
I hate AIM.

OH and 98layin frame.......Can I be 98layin frame#2 ???
I just picked up a clean 98 ext cab S10 for 2K.

So I will be joining you over at S10forums soon.

I am all that is man

Monday, July 11, 2005 9:25 PM
oh well i have their #$^# on my car n damn do i have problem with them ah! i wish i would have gotten easy street !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 11, 2005 10:10 PM
I have AIM front bags and some fittings and i dont like them. They dont go very low and ive pretty much upgraded all the plastic fittings with steel.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:40 AM
-ESB- wrote:I hate AIM.

OH and 98layin frame.......Can I be 98layin frame#2 ???
I just picked up a clean 98 ext cab S10 for 2K.

So I will be joining you over at S10forums soon.

sweet! so whats your plans for that thing now? as for the screen name, you should keep the esb funbags man.... thats how everyone reconizes you! Send me an email man and let me know before register, you can use me as a refferal if ya want... I'll send you a link to my profile. IF ya have any questions about baggin one of these trucks just let me i can answer all your questions if needed.

The rest of you guys.... did ya fill out the complain form? Hopefully with enough peoples complaints the Arizona Attorney General will have enough proof that he can actually hurt aim in the only place they care about.... the pocketbook.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:31 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOONG message sent

I am all that is man

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 1:35 PM
got your message man.. I replied

Anyone else have a shAIM story to tell?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search