deciding on some new brakes, advice plz - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
deciding on some new brakes, advice plz
Friday, May 27, 2005 6:16 PM
I have a 95 sunfire and right now i have front abs brakes and in the rear i have drum brakes.....I just purchased rims and its gonna look like crap. So what I wanna do is get 4 disk brakes....And i would like to paint the brake pads red or whatever. What I wanna know is how much is this going to cost me....Or what do you think i should do? I dont have alot of money to work with

Re: deciding on some new brakes, advice plz
Friday, May 27, 2005 7:13 PM
Well since you are short on cash I think converting the rear to disk is not an option. I think the kits are around $750-900. For the front I would highly recommend the package gravana has going right now for $150 plus shipping. You get Powerslot slotted rotors and Hawk carbon ferro pads. I have this setup and am very happy with it. At least the front will look nice

Friday, May 27, 2005 8:33 PM
i couldnt find it for 150, try 950....for 2!!!!!!!!! Can i get some w/o slotted and with already colored pads?

Saturday, May 28, 2005 3:52 AM
It's not a big brake upgrade. It's just the front pads and factory size slotted rotors. I'm not sure if you can get a big brake kit without slotted rotors. I think most come with either slotted, drilled or both slotted and drilled rotors.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search