URGENT HELP NEEDED with easystreet - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
URGENT HELP NEEDED with easystreet
Monday, April 28, 2008 12:13 PM
Hey guys im in a time crunch and have a question about my air ride system. Basically i have the system running and all that. my problem tho is that it has air ride digital gauges and the switches are wired and working yet the display in the middle is flashing ee f ee the only button is a little looking rest button. aslo i have 4 i believe pressure sensors? the kit didnt come with instructions so im running blind now. ive included below some pixs of items in question. any help would be great. sorry for the mess yet thats the cost of progress. all parts are from air ride technologys.

these i believe are the sensors?????

these are the valves they are from airide tech.

I have these wires left i believe that these are foe the above sensors to comunicate with the display. yet ??? the colors of them are orange,green, purple and slat(grey)

These are the switches that I have and its displaying what i mean thats all it seems to do.

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED with easystreet
Monday, April 28, 2008 2:09 PM
if thats like my dakota digital was, then just drive it with all the bags filled and it will adjust, however if its a new guage then you will have to program the flash settings and ranges as i did have to do that.
jason

Monday, April 28, 2008 2:20 PM
the kit minus the bags was slightly used so i belive it should be set. there is also no brain with this kinda kit. does the sensors need to be grounded by chance?? they came mounted on a bare metal bracket.

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:00 PM
eeek. wish I could help. I am not sure how things work with the ART kit.

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:11 PM
The easystreet kit with digital controller is a breaze to wire up, its all plug and play. But that AirRideTech crap looks like a nightmare. I have never been a fan of that company. They want around $500-$600 for a bag kit for the front of my truck, i piece it together with Airlift bags and Suicidedoors.com brackets for just about $200. Sorry i cant help.

Monday, April 28, 2008 4:00 PM
no the senders are grounded through the metal where they thread in, you have to program the monitor unit go on dakota digitals website and it will tell you how to program it, after the 12 volt wire is cut you have to reprogram it thats what i didn't like about mine, jason

Friday, May 02, 2008 12:56 PM
Those sending units do need to have wires running to them to communicate with the display, the wires attach under those screws on the opposite side of where the hose goes in. and yes the senders are grounded through the metal bracket the the bracket itself has to be grounded, usually by mounting it to a clean metal surface. i would have to assume the four wires you have left are the ones you need but what color is which is something you would have to call ART for. its been along time since i have installed a full air ride tech kit but after i did it i swore i would never go digital on one of my own vehicles!
Friday, May 02, 2008 1:10 PM
i was never a fan of digital gauges or switches. im an old school fan of the 10 switch box

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search