urethane control arm bushings??? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
urethane control arm bushings???
Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:36 AM
do the urethane control arm bushings help wheel hop?i have the tran and motor mounts and im thing about getting the SMG MOTORING control arms..

thanks,james

Re: urethane control arm bushings???
Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:48 AM
yes they do i have them and ttr motor mounts "all" plus dspecs whats wheel hop. it's so much better now.

Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:35 PM
Not really. Mine still hops pretty bad, didn't notice that much difference before and after. Someone has to explain to me how they're SUPPOSED to help in this regard, as I can't wrap my mind around it.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:53 PM
I was never able to do a burn out with my auto 2200 so i've never had wheel hop. But they did make the front end of the car feel like it was more solid. Solid investment i say and well worth it.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 11:27 AM
Never helped my wheelp hop. I was halfway hoping with all the stiffening Ive done to the suspension and drivetrain, I would have very little wheel hop, but it is just as bad as the day I bought it. Oh well. I don't do the dragstrip very often anymore.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:00 PM
i have them and love them but! they do wear and have to be replaced every now and then. i installed my at 7,000 miles and replaced them at 60,xxx because of slop. not bad replacing them i can say that much.

see ya!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search