Rear Strut Mounts - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rear Strut Mounts
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:30 AM
Ok, so here's the deal! My rear strut mounts are shot, and I have an 02. I changed the rears out a year and half ago when I was still stock for some new OEM ones, then about 8 months or so later, I went to a set of Sprint Springs and Tokico D-Spec Struts, and my god, my rear strut mounts died in like 5 months riding on this setup! I go over a big bump, and I can here them whacking around in the bushing area. So here's my question...

What strut mounts should I buy that are reasonable, and will handle the abuse of the lowering setup? I don't want to keep doing the job over and over again. I saw something about a place located down south in another post (I'm in Canada) but people have been having a difficulty getting a hold of them... Anyone else you guys deal with? I can handle overall extra noise from solids, I just hate knowing my mounts are shot, drives me nuts!

Thanks!

There will always be someone faster than you, but thousands slower and dumber than you.

Re: Rear Strut Mounts
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:46 PM
Check out this thread. From what others have said they're a pain to get a hold of, but if you call them enough you will eventually get through. I have read nothing but great things about their rear strut mounts.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search