B+G Coil-Over Suspension System anyone have any opinions - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B+G Coil-Over Suspension System anyone have any opinions
Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:21 AM
Hi I have been searching for awhile here in the forums for some info on the B+G coil-over setup from gravana's website and I havent really came up with much, maybe im looking in the wrong spot. But just wondering if anyone has had these on their car or had known anyone who has had good or bad experience with them. Im planning on getting them because the description sounds really good but I want some real world advice from you guys. I'll try to post the link below, thanks.

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/2001_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.4.aspx/1/988/_1_Seller__GRAVANA_CAVALIER_SUNFIRE_COIL_OVER_SUSPENSION_SYSTEM_BY_B_G

Re: B+G Coil-Over Suspension System anyone have any opinions
Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:55 AM
No one really refers to them as the B+G coilover setup, which is why you probably didn't find anything when you searched. Most of us refer to them as the Gravana Coilovers. Here are the results of a quick search in this forum, there should be enough info there to answer any questions that you have.

click me

Re: B+G Coil-Over Suspension System anyone have any opinions
Friday, March 14, 2008 6:13 AM
Alright that showed up alot more posts thanks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search