Tein SS and Alignment - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tein SS and Alignment
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:02 PM
Wanted to see what everyone else did with their Tein SS set up...

Talked to the guy today who's going to do my alignment and he ask if I wanted to go a little agressive with camber or go to stock specs.

I don't know what I want...what did you guys do to your Teins...set up...alignment? Stock or add a little camber in there?

Car is not a DD so not too worried about tire wear all that much and I do run it at the track from time to time as well as road race a couple times a year?

Thanks!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?

Re: Tein SS and Alignment
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:12 PM
Camber that thing. A little you don't want to melt the inside of the tire away. also do you do any auto cross. or drag or just show. that really determines the camber. autocross and show camber it looks cool and helps with the twistes. drag straight racing leave it stock it's already handling better than stock and you want the most out of your contact patch.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:28 PM
haven't gotten an alignment yet. would love to add camber to it for auto-x but it's a daily driver still.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:59 PM
id say just do stock. for the little you drive/race it, wouldnt be worth it to tear up those new tires.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search