Controlling Airride using alarm remote Question: - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Controlling Airride using alarm remote Question:
Monday, February 18, 2008 10:47 AM
Does anyone tried hooking up their air ride to the aux on their alarm/remote starter unit? I have an aux on my remote and i want to use that to remotely dump the car down.. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Controlling Airride using alarm remote Question:
Monday, February 18, 2008 11:35 AM
I forget where i saw it, but it was an actual keyfob that controls your airride.

Key Fob Found it!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 18, 2008 12:14 PM

Monday, February 18, 2008 12:08 PM
easystreet i think sells a kit but if you know how relays work then you can do it all your self for cheap
Monday, February 18, 2008 12:18 PM
I was going to do this with a spare channel on my shaved door kit, which is the same as your aux. output.

I was using an AVS switchbox and it has an input just for such in the wiring, pretty sure it was only dump, but that was enough for me. Not sure if pressing it again may raise it, but I doubt it. Just had to wire a relay for +12v.

Monday, February 18, 2008 2:09 PM
you mean like this

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/yellowcav2200/cavi/?action=view¤t=6b28898b.flv

its using a spal 7 function brain box and relays for each valve. its setup for front up/down and rear up/down. and i also have my air horn hooked up to the remote as well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 18, 2008 2:10 PM

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:31 PM
Something like this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yrmqzpN1n6U

I only want it when i park the car then it dumps when i hit the remote, i dont care if im not gonna be able to raise it up using the remote. Thanks
Monday, February 18, 2008 7:24 PM
if you have an alarm already you use one of the aux options with a relay taped in to the dump valves. and bam your done

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search