fake sprints - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fake sprints
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:33 PM
dose any one know if they make fake sprint lowering springs and if this A GOOD RELIABLE SITE for sprints thanks alot

http://www.suspensionmax.com/smshopcarpick.asp?CarModel=CHEVROLET&CarType=35

J-BODY LUV

Re: fake sprints
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:20 PM
Strikes Against Them:
They're new. Just registered the domain 22 Oct 05.
They don't list their names or addresses in the whois.
In fact it was registered by proxy (to conceal their identity).
Don't list a physical location on website.

For Them:
List Phone Number, just one....
Phone reverses to a company of that same name.
Address listed with phone number, is in an industrial park in Anaheim, CA. Neighboring businesses includes similar businesses.

They seem to be for real from what I can tell. I don't have any experience dealing with them though. They have enough "oddities" against them that I would avoid them, but I'm paranoid like that.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:20 PM
I've only heard of Teins being faked, and that store seems to be legit. I'd say go for it.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:45 AM
$130...interesting

Jason @ aplusperformance is lookin to get a GP set up for Sprints. I think the total price from him through the gp with be around 170. Personally id rather spend the extra 40 bucks for guaranteed service and satisfaction.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:47 AM
They are sprints, I had a set of them and they were deff sprints, came in the sprint box, had the sprint warranty info and all.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:10 AM
i have heard of suspoension max before when i was searching around for springtech stuff. seem pretty good from what i can tell. i think they deal with a alot more truck stuff since its spring tech (think they got bough out by bell tech).

anyways, now that i see that site again, thats a good price for shocks for the cavalier. a set of 4 for less than $150? not to shabby!

1997 RedR - ZedR
Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:10 AM
Year old thread

Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:31 AM
James Cahill wrote:Year old thread

year? nearly 2 years

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:54 PM
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:$130...interesting

Jason @ aplusperformance is lookin to get a GP set up for Sprints. I think the total price from him through the gp with be around 170. Personally id rather spend the extra 40 bucks for guaranteed service and satisfaction.

when is this supposed to happen

ECOtec DOHC

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:33 PM
When I purchased through this site, I had my springs in less then a week. I have no complaints with suspensionmax.com

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:39 AM
Paul Chavez wrote:

did you look at the date he posted that?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:27 AM
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:
Paul Chavez wrote:

did you look at the date he posted that?

I know what the date was, I knew that I also brought it back from the dead so if people were interested they would know a place with a great price to get them through. Just trying to help out the fellow members. Thanks though stripped for making everyone aware that it's a really old thread. Actually almost 2 years old.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:41 AM
well obviously paul here didnt seem to know that because he was curious as to when jason was going to run the gp that was mentioned well over a year ago.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search