Need new brakes and rotors - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need new brakes and rotors
Friday, September 01, 2006 11:08 PM
Ok so I need new pads and rotors. What is a good combo. I have been outta the loop for sometime since I have been over seas for the past 7 or so monhts. I am looking for good stopping power and decent life of the pads. Thanks guys.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Need new brakes and rotors
Friday, September 01, 2006 11:45 PM
I would look into some Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads. I've already got 15K miles on my Hawk pads, and they look like they've got alot of life left in them. While your at it, look into some front braided stainless lines. They make quite a difference with pedal feel.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:22 AM
Well this is just cause I need them then im getting big brakes with my rims in a few months. Just gotta get teh car to stop tilll then

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:09 PM
then dont be a dumbass and go to autozone and buy the cheap brakes

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:50 PM
Cheesecake wrote:then dont be a dumbass and go to autozone and buy the cheap brakes

@!#$ you I want some nice brakes till I can get the bigbrake kit and the rims.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:56 PM
ahh eat @!#$ ricer why waste your money save it for more parts

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:57 PM
i need to get that edit button

Saturday, September 02, 2006 3:57 PM
I know right man I need to go prem agian but I got no paypal.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:17 PM
Just get decent rotors and cheap pads if ur upgrading in a month or 2
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:46 PM
Cheesecake wrote:then dont be a dumbass and go to autozone and buy the cheap brakes

^^ hahahaha....easy there cheese......j/p someone has to tell him.

x's 2..........go to autozone get new pads and rotors and clean the calipers slides and your set...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:04 PM
BAER Decela and Hawk HPS seems to have a really nice Bite. They are workin real good for me on my car.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 7:32 PM
Man, if you plan on getting new brakes soon anyway.. I would get the cheapest there is until then. Would save you alot of money, and even the cheapest stuff will still work.

Usually I don't suggest buying cheap @!#$, but in a case like this, it just makes a ton more sense.

1983 Camaro Z28
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search