AVS Switch box - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AVS Switch box
Monday, August 14, 2006 6:31 PM
Hey guys I just bought the AVS Switchbox and installed it on my car, but for some reason It isn't popping my car up anymore. When I hit the switches it sounds like the valves are opening but the bags aren't moving. Help!!!! If anyone has a pics of how they wired it that would be awesome.

Re: AVS Switch box
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:36 AM
sounds like a air problem...like there is no air going thru the valve...do the other switches make it pop up?
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:00 AM
well its not a wiring problem because it if was, then you wouldnt hear the vavle click. try other switches and see if they work

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:22 PM
make sure you hear the valve clicking

Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:34 PM
were you having this problem before installing the switchbox??? because if the valve is clicking then i dont think its the switchbox....I work for AVS so if you need more help please let me know!!!
Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:24 PM
KRIS ASH wrote:were you having this problem before installing the switchbox??? because if the valve is clicking then i dont think its the switchbox....I work for AVS so if you need more help please let me know!!!

you need to hook us j-body's up with avs boxes then cuz i want one but im poor now that im in school. haha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search