Eibach pro kit springs? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach pro kit springs?
Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:32 AM
Do eibach prokit springs work for the 95-99 model or 95-05 model cavalier? and what are the actual item number for the spring is it 3860102 or no? i am lookin into buying these off of a guy i know but want to make sure i am not gettin screwed over please help!

Re: Eibach pro kit springs?
Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:00 AM
http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1275

It is part number 3860.140

".140" at the end of an eibach part number is for the pro kits, the begining part is for the application.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:15 AM
all springs will work from 95-05

Saturday, February 25, 2006 6:18 PM
go sportlines i was going to sell them and go pro kit but now with them on i love the look. Looks very aggresive, but yeah they work from 95-05
Monday, August 07, 2006 6:45 PM
i have searched on here for pics of the eibach springs on the cars, found them once but cant find them again, can any one tell me where to go on here to find the pics. thanx Dj

Monday, August 07, 2006 8:21 PM
See sig, I'll dig up a couple other ones that are more recent (and clearer)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:51 PM
sorry to bring this back from the dead but.....

Turbo Tech Racing wrote:http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1275

It is part number 3860.140

".140" at the end of an eibach part number is for the pro kits, the begining part is for the application.

if thats the part number for the pro kit the edning being .140 then should it say that on the spring. right. cause my springs say 3860.102 for two of them and for the other two it says 3860.001 is that correct or no?

also of these two different springs which is the front and which is the rear??

thanx guys.

luke
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:12 PM
It gives the proper part number on the box, not the spring. The spring numbers are for Eibach's use. Those two spring PNs make up the selling PN. If that makes any sense Luke.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:26 PM
ahhh, cool thanx. now one more question, if i may. the springs with more coils go on the front of the car right? and the ones with less coils go on the rear, i assume. reasoning being that the cavy has more weight in the front of the car than in the back, so it will need stiffer springs there correct?
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:53 AM
here's a thought.....call Eibach
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:47 AM
01ohv (luke) wrote:ahhh, cool thanx. now one more question, if i may. the springs with more coils go on the front of the car right? and the ones with less coils go on the rear, i assume. reasoning being that the cavy has more weight in the front of the car than in the back, so it will need stiffer springs there correct?

You're right about which springs go where, and your reasoning sounds decent. It's probably more complicated than that, but I'm not about to try and explain why.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:09 PM
whiteboyz24 wrote:here's a thought.....call Eibach

funny, how you take the time to tell me not to waste your time (which in essence is what i am going to assume you meant to say) or, you could have either not responded if you didnt know or.....just a thought, could have been cool (as opposed to sounding like a douche) and given me the answer......kinda makes me laugh.

oh and btw geeky, thanks on nthe assist.

luke
Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:04 PM
this is what Eibach Prokit and KYB AGX with 18x8" konigs look like..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search