AROSPEED SPRINGS - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AROSPEED SPRINGS
Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:25 AM
I just ordered a set of Arospeed springs and wondered how hard they are to install. My friend gave me a $250 quote to install but thats @!#$ bullll@!#$ and I'd rather do it myself. Is there anyone up in Rochester NY thats willing to do it for cheaper? Or free?

deleted

Re: AROSPEED SPRINGS
Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:05 PM
Your FRIEND gave you that quote?? Some friend! Sheesh!

I'd expect that price from a dealer, but a friend should do it for beer.

I do that sort of thing for people I don't know for around $100 CAD.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:00 PM
I'm in syracuse... if you come to me and have all the parts ready to go( Springs, new struts, stock mounts in good condition, and spring compressor [ you can rent one then return it for your $ back]) i'll work with you on it and show you how to do it and say $100? I've done mine twice and 1 other j-body. Or if you want contact Chris-AgentOmega on here. The RDFABS shop is located in Port Byron NY, they are the ones who make the killer SS intakes and stiffening braces and a whole slew of other goodies for our cars. The shop is ABout 30-40 min from rochester and inbetween me and you. My last setup I installed at the RDfabs shop one sat in april last year. Chris lended a hand during parts of it so we wouldn't have to play contortionists... tooks us 4-5 hrs but we also shot the @!#$ and drank some beers while doing it. Between him and I we could pound that sucker out in no time at all. But i don't know what he would charge you... Let me or him know, we'd be very happy to help ya out man.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:53 PM
bradiscool.com check that out for the install

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:35 PM
hey thanks alot guys. I am actually trying to cancel my arospeed order. All that i've heard is that they are @!#$. We'll see what happens

deleted
Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:01 PM
if you wanna know good parts, read the faqs at the top. it has alot of good info in there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search