Besides big brakes, what's next? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Besides big brakes, what's next?
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:33 PM
OK, my other thread here in S&B is all but done, so now my question is what other suspension upgrades should I concentrate on next?

I've got the front strut tower brace and can maybe afford the rear one this year. Should I work on front and rear sway bars first or what? What other suspension/frame mods are out there?

The Cav will eventually be bagged if that means anything. I know it may not ride as nice, but its the only way for me to lower it due to the fact that my front valance is already scraping bottom if I'm not careful...

Figure this year will be about suspension and brakes, then next year I can focus on speed.

Thanks!

Re: Besides big brakes, what's next?
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:38 PM
Bags and big brakes aren't enough for you Mr. Moneybags ? Geeeeeez !! I wish I had the problem of so much money I didn;t know what to do next !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:43 PM
Yeah right...we're talking about MAYBE next year to bag it, and HOPEFULLY next year to do the Supercharger and other engine mods.

I can only refinance my house so many times and grab a grand here and a couple grand there so many times before I risk divorce! If the garage business doesn't take off soon, I'll be right back to little stuff again...
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:53 PM
strut bars, swap bars, bushings, control arms

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:18 PM
^^ were can i get control arms??

Saturday, June 10, 2006 7:35 AM
Topsub wrote:^^ were can i get control arms??
I'd stick with just the control arm bushings. I have not heard of anything good about the RK control arms.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:12 AM
CustomBlueCav wrote:OK, my other thread here in S&B is all but done, so now my question is what other suspension upgrades should I concentrate on next?

I've got the front strut tower brace and can maybe afford the rear one this year. Should I work on front and rear sway bars first or what? What other suspension/frame mods are out there?

The Cav will eventually be bagged if that means anything. I know it may not ride as nice, but its the only way for me to lower it due to the fact that my front valance is already scraping bottom if I'm not careful...

Figure this year will be about suspension and brakes, then next year I can focus on speed.

Thanks!

Strut bars, sway bars, sub frame brace, and control arm bushings would be the least expensive mods.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search