Arospeed springs? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arospeed springs?
Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:56 AM
Having a discussion with a friend.........does anyone know how much of a drop they provide?

Re: Arospeed springs?
Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:38 AM
around 2"

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:12 AM
k that's what I was thinking. Thanks....I couldn't find the ones exactly for Cav's

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:54 AM
well the ones i found on the site said lowers 1.4" to 2.5" depending on setup but i dont know what they are talking about. the strut has nothing to do w/ the height and you cant adjust the height of the spring cuz its not a coilover system. a little lower on the page though the spec said lowers 2" so thats what i went with

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:17 AM
ah ok.....yeah idk I've never heard of this brand so I wasn't sure what to go by.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:34 PM
well if their anything like their coilovers then their crap

Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:42 PM
Nice, I figured they prolly would be.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 1:58 PM
why not get eibach prokit, its a nice drop and its a very good brand, or if you wanna go lower get a set of teins. i forget which ones though. i think the s-techs are 1.7" and the h-techs are 1.1" but i might have them backwards

Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:19 PM
good springs to sag with....

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:14 PM
BC98 has it right on the H & S Techs.

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:01 AM
[quote=��gg����v98 (��q��t�ߣ� ���)]why not get eibach prokit, its a nice drop and its a very good brand, or if you wanna go lower get a set of teins. i forget which ones though. i think the s-techs are 1.7" and the h-techs are 1.1" but i might have them backwards

Well with some issues on getting my Tein set I opted to get some springs just to hold me over for a show or two and found some guy close to me that had some. But after a talk with a friend I really didn't know the difference it would make so I figured I'd ask. I guess I'll just wait and go to the show with the'lift kit' still on lol! Thanks guys

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:36 AM
So then your not putting them on?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search