air ride problems... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
air ride problems...
Sunday, May 14, 2006 2:52 PM
when i hit my switch to get the car to raise up it jumps up real quick but then slowly drops down , is there a plug or sumthing on the strut . it seems like it just losses pressure , its a easy street kit .

Re: air ride problems...
Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:08 PM
well you obviously have a leak somewhere. what it could be could be anything. could be a bad ground causing that corner to drop, could be a fitting isnt tightend all the way, could be a stuck open dump valve

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:12 PM
thats what i was thinking too , its all 4 nothing stays up ....

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:20 PM
if all 4 go down then im going to say that you didnt tighten anything up enough if they all drop that fast. i mean 1 bad valve is 1 thing but then to have 4 bad ones in one kit is another. raise your car up and go to your fittings and see if you hear air leaking out then get soapy water and spray the fittings and you'll see where the leaks are

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:35 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]if all 4 go down then im going to say that you didnt tighten anything up enough if they all drop that fast. i mean 1 bad valve is 1 thing but then to have 4 bad ones in one kit is another. raise your car up and go to your fittings and see if you hear air leaking out then get soapy water and spray the fittings and you'll see where the leaks are

x2

-Brandon

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:56 PM
nvm i found the problem theyr were a couple backwards wires in my switch box....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search