more Easystreet wiring ?? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
more Easystreet wiring ??
Friday, May 12, 2006 2:55 PM
i was searching around for info on hooking up 2 compressors, but all i could find was about recycling air with 2.

so, how would you hook up 2 compressors? just take the plug out of the other side, and tap in there? or something different? is there anything special needed for the power wiring??

on another note, would it be more beneficial to hook up my 1.5 cap (previously on the audio setup) to the audio, or to the air power? i'm only running one battery.

thanks in advance

RIP Saint ........ JBO

Re: more Easystreet wiring ??
Friday, May 12, 2006 7:08 PM
not sure on the cap, but as far as the compressor, just do the exact same thing you did with the other.

-Brandon

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:53 PM
you mean just run it the exact same, but in the other side hole, that is currently plugged?

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Friday, May 12, 2006 9:36 PM
check out s10forum.com they have a how to in there facts section. on how to wire a square d with two comp.
Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:34 AM
ps - i bought the adjustable fill and dump valves from suicidedoors, and the fill ones work great. evened out the lift perfect, but the dump ones suck ass!!! it takes like 5 minutes to lower the rear when they are fully open.

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:53 AM
Eazy Ent. ( 716 ) wrote:you mean just run it the exact same, but in the other side hole, that is currently plugged?

Yes, I would also run another relay.

-Brandon

Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:27 AM
another relay?? am i supposed to be running a relay with the 1 compressor?? i dont remember there being a relay in my kit.

and how would the wiring go? would the relay be to connect one pin to the pressure switch, and the 2 compressors to the relay??

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:48 AM
Here you go Joe

-Brandon

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:36 AM
so anyone know about the cap??

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Monday, May 15, 2006 3:43 PM
I would assume the cap would go somewhere between the relay and the battery? Someone correct me if im wrong.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:10 AM
hook your cap up on the audio system the cap works for those peak demands, on your air its going to be a consistant voltage and i doubt a cap would do any good at all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:51 PM
^^^just the answer i was looking for. Thx!!!

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search