In a bind...... - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In a bind......
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:36 AM
OK so I ordered a suspension set up, but still haven't recieved it. I'm going to check on it this week if it still hasn't come in but I need another option if I don't recieve this in time. Does anyone know of any reliable, decently priced springs I could use for the next two shows I have? I'd rather a brand name to something unknown for a few valid reasons. Thanks guys!

Re: In a bind......
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:15 AM
well the last time you posted about buying suspension parts was a little over a week ago. it usually takes like 10 business days for stuff to process and ship. as for springs, read the faqs for some name brand springs (ie. tein, eibach, koni, etc...)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:18 AM
Thanks. I kinda have an idea of what brands to get, but at this point I'd like to get something besides chopping factory since I've been yelled at by ALOT of people for even considering it lol! I'm just looking for prices or possibly someone selling cheap. I looked in the classifieds and have e-mailed a few companies but have yet to hear from them!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:43 AM
Before my air I had Goldlines. LOVED THEM!!!!!!!!!! Would recomend them to anyone.

-Brandon

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:56 AM
About how much do they run?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:12 PM
Cool thanks. Not quite how much I wanted to spend, but it's looking like that's what I'm stuck with.

Has anyone ever read of these? A friend of mine found the link....

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:14 PM
Also if you are looking for just a quick cheap way, I bought these style springs for my HHR and they are also great. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPRINGTECH-Lowering-Springs-95-04-CAVALIER-SUNFIRE_W0QQitemZ8061170986QQcategoryZ33582QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-Brandon

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:50 PM
I would suggest the goldline springs to anyone. I recently installed them on a friends sunfire and it rides great with a decent drop Just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search