Needed ASAP : Uretane control arm bushings. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Needed ASAP : Uretane control arm bushings.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:55 PM
Hey guys,

I am in desperate need of a set of control arm bushings for my fire ... I was gonna order em through Karo .. but my CC didn't clear my payment till today ... I need em to me in canada by Friday ... anyone know of someone that could do it ? If need be I have a US address to ship to .. but I'd rather get em to my door.

Thanks a bunch

Jay

Re: Needed ASAP : Uretane control arm bushings.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:21 PM
shoot me an email message via my .org profile.....I have a couple sets left in stock I can send out tomorrow.

Please do not PM me...I dont check them very often.

--------------------------------------------------
'97 Z24
2004 JBO Bash Quick 8 Qualifier
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:09 PM
Wild Fire (RevGT) wrote:Hey guys,

I am in desperate need of a set of control arm bushings for my fire ... I was gonna order em through Karo .. but my CC didn't clear my payment till today ... I need em to me in canada by Friday ... anyone know of someone that could do it ? If need be I have a US address to ship to .. but I'd rather get em to my door.

Thanks a bunch

Thought you already ordered it from me last night and I shipped it out 2 day air today? Or did you make this post before you talked to me? Im a little on the confused side..

Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:34 AM
sorry Karo ... made the post before you got back to me via email ... it's all good now ... can't wait to get em thanks again

Jay

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search