Pic request - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pic request
Monday, April 10, 2006 12:08 PM
anyone got picks of a cav on 18's witht he proper size tire, and Tien basics ALL the way down. I want to see if there any wheel gap or if it just barely tucks up the upper edge of the tire

Re: Pic request
Monday, April 10, 2006 12:45 PM
Give me a week, might be buying some 18's with 225/40's on them. I'll lay it out and snap a pic for ya.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 6:48 PM
I don't have any pics of it slammed, but the tires don't tuck into the fender wells. The fronts have very little fender gap when all the way down. The rears all the way down look the same as having the Eibach Sportlines on there. I ve heard that you can order different spring sizes from Tein if you want to go lower.
Monday, April 10, 2006 7:02 PM
I would suggest Koni Yellow's and Ground Control coilovers if you want to be able to lay your car out and tuck the wheels. I don't think the Tein Basics will go low enough to do that, unless you are able to get different springs from Tein to get the coilovers to go lower.

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:15 PM
You can get 1 " lower springs from TEIN. Joe Schulte called them up. But as they come no, you cant lay out the rear. You can get the front to touch the fender, but not tuck.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 7:20 PM
^^^well, now I know. I'll stop jacking the thread now.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:11 PM
OG Nick wrote:Give me a week, might be buying some 18's with 225/40's on them. I'll lay it out and snap a pic for ya.

thank you, please let me know

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:47 PM
It looks like I have plenty of room to tuck the front?

Regret selling anything Ryan?

Sunday, April 23, 2006 8:06 PM
bumpity bump

Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:24 PM
Well, I decided against buying the rims, Sorry.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:15 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search