Air with 19's.. PICS? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Air with 19's.. PICS?
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:44 PM
Hey everyone!

Ive been on air for about a year now with my 17's, and had one quick question.

Can people with Air ride and 19's show pics of their cars tucking? Ive recently picked up a set of 19s, and I want to see how low I can go before I cut some metal out of my wheel wells like BAGDFIRE.

thanks everyone.

WHAA HAAPEN?!

Re: Air with 19's.. PICS?
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:47 PM
ive seen cavs with 19s bagged. As far as i know and what i have seen, if you choose the right offset with 215-35-19s you shouldnt have to cut any metal. You will have to roll your front fenders probably but no cutting.

"Lil Brudder! He's got the heart of a champion!"
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:44 PM
its better if u cut the wheel well out and put a new one in. ill be doing mine really soon. we already did my buddies.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:05 AM
can we get pics atleast of this so called tubbed rear on erics car? im not saying it wasnt done but i would like to see pics.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:13 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing pics aswell of the new tubbed cavy........

But more importantly, I would like to see some cavies, or sunfires bagged with 19's.

WHAA HAAPEN?!
Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:54 AM
how about bagdfire on 22's?

Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:03 AM
^^^^^ ugliest car I've ever seen.....

sorry for that

15.574 @ 89 mph stock
Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:44 PM
DanteMustDie wrote:^^^^^ ugliest car I've ever seen.....

sorry for that

I couldn't agree more, 22" wheels with 10" brakes. Just about everything in those 2 shots of that car is ugly.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:26 PM
yea, those brakes look rediculous

i hate those fake disc cover things, but, i hate to say, you need em'

ive got a better idea

can of gas and a match...
Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:47 PM
umm those are the stock drums....not stick on brake discs

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:56 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]can we get pics atleast of this so called tubbed rear on erics car? im not saying it wasnt done but i would like to see pics.

i dont feel like takin erics back seat and @!#$ out so when i do mine i will take pics which will be within the month probally

Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:32 PM
a little FYI for the retards on this site.......my car has no engine in it right now, thus the need for big brakes at the moment isnt really that great. As I've had to say over and over AND OVER, before the engine goes back into the car, there will be big brakes.
one more time....say it with me.......THERE WILL BE BIG BRAKES
and for the asstard with the gas comment.....take that can of gas and pour it on yourself and go light yourself a smoke.

Friday, March 31, 2006 3:13 AM
Actually, that car has quite a bit more creativity than others'. At least he's not a follower if he's doing his own thing, while most people are trying to imitate other's J's.
Friday, March 31, 2006 3:43 AM
Chevypower1977 wrote:Actually, that car has quite a bit more creativity than others'. At least he's not a follower if he's doing his own thing, while most people are trying to imitate other's J's.

ding ding ding....... We have a winner Jonny........ tell him what he has won.

-Brandon

Friday, March 31, 2006 3:52 AM
Dong dong dong... another idiot disrespecting one of the few that make up the J-Body community!
Friday, March 31, 2006 3:54 AM
yellow22 wrote:
bagged wrote:can we get pics atleast of this so called tubbed rear on erics car? im not saying it wasnt done but i would like to see pics.

i dont feel like takin erics back seat and @!#$ out so when i do mine i will take pics which will be within the month probally

why would you need to take the back seat out? open the trunk or put a camera by the wheel and take a pic

Friday, March 31, 2006 5:04 AM
Chevypower1977 wrote:Actually, that car has quite a bit more creativity than others'. At least he's not a follower if he's doing his own thing, while most people are trying to imitate other's J's.

right. and we still have the right to say that's it's fugly. It's not disrespect. It's an opinion.

15.574 @ 89 mph stock
Friday, March 31, 2006 2:52 PM
[why would you need to take the back seat out? open the trunk or put a camera by the wheel and take a pic

ok first its not a full tub because you only have to tub the front half. its not like were runnin 22's so we only had to do the front for the reason that everyone bitches about the wheels going forward.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:38 PM
sooo... instead of having a bitchfest about Jeff's sweet car. How about we get some pics of some J's with air and 19's?

thanks

WHAA HAAPEN?!
Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:57 PM
alright, heres what i got for pics of everyones cars, hope no one minds me using these pics
these are all 19's with air

alright and some 20's

I probably have more but thats all for me tonight
Broda

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:48 PM
:O :O :O hott hott hott.... thats my new desktop i think.... bad ass...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:17 PM
my car tucks more rim front and back then any of these cars and i only have 18s
i love the wheels on that yellow j
Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:32 AM
Bagdfire wrote:a little FYI for the retards on this site.......my car has no engine in it right now, thus the need for big brakes at the moment isnt really that great. As I've had to say over and over AND OVER, before the engine goes back into the car, there will be big brakes.
one more time....say it with me.......THERE WILL BE BIG BRAKES
and for the asstard with the gas comment.....take that can of gas and pour it on yourself and go light yourself a smoke.

agreed.... wether you like it or not, you gotta respect the work it took to put 22's on!! i think its SICK

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search