suspension techniques - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
suspension techniques
Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:27 AM
I searched and only found a couple posts on suspension techniques springs, but would like to know if any of you have experience with them. The drop is right for me considering some of the roads I have to travel and wouldn't want anything lower than 1.2". What's the ride quality like with these though and will something like gr-2s be fine with a drop no lower than this.

Re: suspension techniques
Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:29 PM
I love them... ride quality is pretty good and the car look a lot better know

here 2 pics, sorry I don't have more right now

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:03 PM
thanks for the quick response and pics bro. Thats about all the drop I need considering I live down a rough gravel road, and to make it worse so does my gf.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:11 PM
Funny, I dont recall parking there!

Hey Kevin thank's, now I know what my car will look like once it's lowered.

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:31 AM
happy to help!

Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:05 PM
that is definetely not the suspension technique springs....especially with the 2.2ohv, the front would be higher than the back1!

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:55 AM
Actually... with the suspension technique springs, it's the back that is higher than the front..., but since I have a 4 footł box for my 2 12" subs in the trunk, it kinda balances everything .

Think about it, at stock height, the back on a j-body is much higher than the front, so if you lower the back and the front with the suspension technique springs (which are 1.2" drop from stock).... your front will still not be higher than your rear.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search