ebay lowering springs??? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ebay lowering springs???
Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:43 PM
has anyone tryed gettin lowering springs on ebay. How were they honestly. Should i spend $250 on lowering springs or just go with ebay ones.

Re: ebay lowering springs???
Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:49 PM
spend the money, dont go ebay.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:54 PM
Read

I'm with Steve on this one too. Remember if you go lower to also get the correct struts. Which is all in that linky I posted for ya!

Happy hunting buddy!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:40 PM
i bought some ebay bombz coilovers for like 50 bucks and used my stock struts, they rode real rough, but they handled pretty good. I drove around with them on my car for like two years with no problems, then i got my gravana coilover suspension, i wouldn't recomend it, its not worth it, go with better springs and new shocks and do your suspension right

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Friday, March 10, 2006 1:16 AM
no

Friday, March 10, 2006 4:03 AM
lol if they are so good why would other companies be selling springs for 250?

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:24 PM
Ebay springs = 9K_7YVKw0s2M:http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/poop-7447.jpg" border="0" class="reimg" onload="reimg(this);" onerror="reimg(this);" />

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:50 PM
EBAY DOES NOT MANUCAFURE ANYTHING!!!!!
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE EBAY BRAND!!!!
EBAY IS A PLACE TO SELL THINGS... IT'S LIKE A 7-11 THEY SELL CRAP BUT DO NOT MAKE ANY OF IT!!!
(Slurpies not withstanding)

Knowledge about everything and yet an expert of nothing!!
Jack of all trades.
Friday, March 10, 2006 5:52 PM
I got my Dropzone Springs off ebay and i havnt had a problem with them at all . Just dont buy coilovers on ebay get springs like . Eibach . or Dropzones and you will be good.
Friday, March 10, 2006 7:04 PM
i dont see a real problem with buying name brand lowering springs off ebay. You can find some good deals on eibach or tein springs.

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:11 PM
Real brand please!

Do it once do it right!

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:29 PM
you can buy Eibach, H&R etc on ebay

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:23 PM
I wouldn't buy the generic coilover springs off of ebay but I had the dropzone coil springs on my old Cavalier and it was a nice drop. However I did cheap out and put them on stock struts...BIG MISTAKE it rode like crap. When I lower my sunfire I will definitly get new struts too. I won't get the dropzones this time though because it made my cavy sit a little too low for my tastes and scraped alot on driveways and stuff but it looked hot though.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:02 PM
I bought dropzone off ebay and I like them thus far. I'm planning on buying some tein Stech here within a few months off ebay. Just know what you are buying. Dropzone would be fine, but nothing cheaper than that.

I'll have a sig someday..............
Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:11 PM
I get all my stuff off eBay: B+G Springs, Koni struts, KYB struts, etc. Just don't get anything that costs <$100, it's crap.
Dropzones are up for debate now. Historically they've been nothing but total @!#$. They've changed recently and may be cleaning up their act. I doubt it however and the jury is still out.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:19 PM
dropzone will never be good. people who say they are good are use to riding around like that. put them in a car w/ a good suspension and they will see

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search