Slam Specialties Air Bags - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Slam Specialties Air Bags
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:49 AM
Midwest Master Customs is gauging the interest in Slam Specialties air bags on the forum, If you arent familar with Slam Specialties let me fill you in on them, Slam bags are among the best in the industry, they work under greater pressures than most companies bags, handle extreme abuse have a far more usable range and will not deform under pressure like most other companies bags. For those of you who use air bags in custom installs or have trucks or other various interests you know that as air is applied to your bags they swell in diameter, Slam bags will not grow under these same pressures, they also will not rip or seperate around the plates like some companies have been known to do.

To find out more about Slam bags you can check their website out directly at www.slamspecialties.com

I'm also seeing if you guys would be interested in a GP on slam bags in the near future

J~

Re: Slam Specialties Air Bags
Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:31 AM
Bump I''ve been talkin' and doin' a lot of reading on layitlow.com, I never hear bad things about the Slam bags. Just too bad they don't make bag-over-strut type set-up yet

F/S: 2005 KAWASAKI ZX-6R 636, 1103 MILES, $7500 OBO ^^^
Re: Slam Specialties Air Bags
Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:18 PM
listening........................

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search