Hello to everyone on the suspension forum - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hello to everyone on the suspension forum
Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:56 PM
I just wanted to take a moment and introduce everyone to Midwest Master Customs and announce my grand opening of sorts, i've laid rather low on these boards for awhile and watching, and i feel that the time is right for a new kind of online shop, my customer service is number 1 at all times, i'm more than happy to bend over backwards to get you a good deal and fair prices.

Currently i am an authorized EasyStreet/Air lift company seller and can get pretty good prices on anything they sell, I'm trying to think up a good grand opening to really show some love to the J-body community, keep your eyes open and you'll be greatly rewarded in the next couple of weeks, Also if you are planning to buy kits, parts or accessories check with me first, if i cant get a good price i'll gladly point you in the direction of someone who can.

If this post rubs the mods wrong please let me know and feel free to remove it as i'm not trying to step on anybodies toes.

Re: Hello to everyone on the suspension forum
Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:01 PM
well welcome to . theres a few of us here that are on air so we will appericate it. jason from aplus is also a dealer for easystreet and a really great guy here on the board

Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:06 PM
*eagerly awaits great prices for coilovers*

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:38 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]well welcome to . theres a few of us here that are on air so we will appericate it. jason from aplus is also a dealer for easystreet and a really great guy here on the board

x2

welcome

Friday, February 24, 2006 2:42 AM
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, as stated keep your eyes open as i'm hoping to bring some rather unusual things to the Jbo, hopefully i can get some non air related parts for some of you guys farily quickly to .

J~

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:49 AM
Welcome

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search