Post ALL air ride install pics please.. - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Post ALL air ride install pics please..
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:45 PM
If anyone has pics of them installin the Easystreet kit please post them. Pics of anything regarding installation.
thanx

Re: Post ALL air ride install pics please..
Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:07 AM
search this is brought up all the time. if you want i'll post pics up saturday or sunday when i redo my trunk set up on saturday. im going to remount the tank and compressor and re run all my wiring so if you want i can get pics of all of that

Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:51 AM
^^^please do Mike

Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:55 AM
yea i need to, i have so many extra wires that when a wire came loose on my switch box it took me almost 3 hours to figure out which one it was. the wiring is a nightmare so im just gutting all the wiring and starting over. plus i need to clean the valves

Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:25 AM
ya, i just got my new air kit the other day(sold the old one, lol) and im prolly gonna start on the install this weekend. well, i have to tear down the whole interior to put in the new carpet, so i figure ill do it them.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:14 AM
Yes please post them. I did search but i only came up with a few pics regarding installation most were just when the install was done.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:18 AM
^^^if i get to any of my install this weekend, ill post pics also

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:45 AM
Here ya go. These are pics of my install so far. It's not Easystreet though. I put this kit together piece by piece.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2123000-2123999/2123053_55_full.jpg
These are the valves fro the front bags and I installed them right next to the quarterpanel. I have inserts that will cover this up when the trunk is put together

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2123000-2123999/2123053_56_full.jpg
Vivar compressor bolted to the bottom insert of my trunk.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2123000-2123999/2123053_57_full.jpg
Then pic of the tank and comp. The tank is mounted about the place where my amp goes.

Sorry my phone doesn't take the best pics. Hope this helps.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:47 AM
Opps posted that post wrong. Sorry gotta click the links.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:05 AM
i'll slide my camera under my car and take some pics of the air lines on how they are ran

Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:15 PM
Thanx guys also how big would you say the easy street tank is? I dont have mu room in the trunk. Also what is the loud part of the kit just the compressor? Cuz i would have enough room for that and thas it.
Thanx

Friday, February 24, 2006 4:05 AM
the tank isnt that big. i cant really give you a dimension cuz i dont know but if you go on the easystreet site im sure they have measurements of the tank. as for the compressor, its not really that loud. once its bolted down and doesnt move you'll barely here it. with my back seat up and my music on, youd never even know the compressor is on. the loudest part would be the dump valves when you let air out of the bags

Friday, February 24, 2006 8:34 AM
im building the mount for my tank as we speak, and if i remember correctly, the base i made to fit the 5 gallon tank was somewhere in the area of 21 inches i think

Friday, February 24, 2006 10:41 AM
Eazy-you decide on rims/tires yet for air ride.?

If you have aim add me Orange Syn
thanx
Jon

Friday, February 24, 2006 12:16 PM
^^^im still dead stuck, but i think im gonna go with the g-racing rims. 19x8 with a 42mm offset. should be ok. i just hate the thought of not knowing what rim will fit like i want til i have already shelled out 2k for them, but oh wel, lol

how about you. decide on anything yet?
im eazy716 on aim

Friday, February 24, 2006 12:20 PM
are you talking about the seigan (sp?) rims?

Friday, February 24, 2006 1:05 PM
^^^^yup

Friday, February 24, 2006 1:09 PM

Friday, February 24, 2006 9:27 PM
I have not decided yet, either Motegi DPK or Alba bank both chrome and 18"
Not sure what is best yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search